Please note the following information:
- There are no lockers or cloakrooms available at Steel Yard London
- If possible, please leave bags at home, those customers without bags will be able to enter through a separate entry lane to speed up the entry process. Only 1 bag permitted on site must not be bigger A4 piece of paper
- No Food can be brought into the event . One sealed 500ml or less bottle of water or soft drink permitted. One completely empty bottle – any liquid in an unsealed bottle gets poured away.
- There are no pass outs at Steel Yard London.
- There will be a cash point available inside the event. Cash & Card payments acceptable on Bars.
- Photographic equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal non-commercial use only. In the event of any subsequent commercial use, the bearer agrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for commercial use.
- Free water taps inside the venue
THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!
STEEL YARD LONDON
This event will take place in Finsbury Park, London.
Saturday 26th May 2018 – The event will be open from 13:00hrs and close 22:30hrs and last entry is 20:00hrs
Sunday 27th May 2018 – The event will be open from 13:00hrs and close 22:00hrs and last entry is 20:00hrs
There will be an array of Food and Drink concessions on site serving everything from cocktails to Caribbean, Chinese and Artisan food so enjoy some alfresco dining.
Please note there will be increased security measures at the show and stringent searches will be in place. Music starts at 1pm we ask all customers to be patient for this process, the Police, Dogs and Security are there keep YOU safe.
- Drug detection dogs will be in operation at the event, if they indicate that you have or may have been in contact with an illegal substance you may be refused admission. If you are found to be in possession of any illegal items, you may be arrested as we cooperate fully with the Metropolitan Police
- Manned CCTV is in operation
- Please note Finsbury Park is in a residential area and we ask customers to respect the neighbours when leaving the site and also please use litter bins provided
CHALLENGE 21 / SEARCHES
This is an 18s and over event and Challenge 21 is in operaion, if you’re lucky enough to look under 21 you will be asked for valid (IN DATE) Photo ID. Management reserve the right to refuse admission. Searches will be in operation by drug detection dogs and honesty bins will be provided.
Please ensure you bring acceptable forms of valid Photo ID, these are:-
o An in date photographic driver’s licence or provisional licence,
o A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
o A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram) more information on the pass scheme website.
o An In date Armed Forces Photo ID Card
o A national photo identity card issued by country of origin (other than the United Kingdom)
The event site will be in the south end of Finsbury Park itself.
How to get here
Choose your method of transport below:
A high frequency National Rail service operates to/from King’s Cross and Moorgate stations in central London and Finsbury Park station. Please use the following websites for further information:
www.nationalrailenquries.co.uk and www.greatnorthernrail.com.
To get to the event
At Finsbury Park station follow the way out signs and staff instructions within the station. Walk along Seven Sisters Road for a few minutes until you reach the park gates. The festival main entrance will be near to this and will be clearly visible and sign-posted.
After the event
If you are going to Kings Cross, St Pancras International, Paddington, Marylebone, Euston or Liverpool Street stations:
- Use non-stop National Rail services to King’s Cross station and change there for the Tube
If you are going to London Bridge
- Use fast National Rail services to Moorgate and change for Northern line services
In London, Transport for London (TfL) has a policy in place that bans passengers from drinking alcohol or carrying open containers of alcohol on public transport – this includes buses, trams, tubes and Docklands Light Railway (DLR)
To get to the event
Use either Manor House or Finsbury Park and follow instructions from staff/stewards.
After the event
A managed queuing system will be in place to enter the Tube at both Manor House and Finsbury Park stations. Queues are expected to be shorter and to move faster at Manor House. Your journey may also be faster if you use National Rail services from Finsbury Park and change for the Tube at Highbury & Islington, Moorgate, or King’s Cross.
Manor House Tube station
Use the westbound Piccadilly line for central London. You can change for the Victoria line at Finsbury Park or King’s Cross St. Pancras.
Finsbury Park Tube station
If you are travelling towards central London you are advised to use Piccadilly line Tube services from Manor House, or National Rail services from Finsbury Park and then connect to the Victoria line as follows:
- Board Piccadilly line services at Manor House station and travel one stop south and cross- platform interchange onto the southbound Victoria line at Finsbury Park
- Board National Rail services at Finsbury Park station and travel two stops south and cross-platform interchange onto the southbound Victoria line at Highbury & Islington
PLEASE NOTE – the rear of the trains generally have more space available
For northbound travel on the Victoria line
Use Finsbury Park station. Alternatively take bus 259 from bus stop F on Seven Sisters Road, near Manor House station and change at Seven Sisters.
Bus routes 4, 19, 29, 106, 141, 153, 210,236, 253, 254, 259, 279, 341,W3, W7 all service Finsbury Park. However, due to the event, diversions will be in place and different stops will be served.
There are no car park facilities at Finsbury Park and we strongly advise against traveling by car. There are also no drop-off points and no pay and display bays available in this area. Again we strongly advise against traveling by car.
Where to stay
This is not a camping event.
Customers looking to stay overnight after the event are advised to look for a hotel/apartment near to Finsbury Park. Local transport will be in operation after the event ends if you need to get around London.