When will I receive my refund?
After the 28th May, those customers who have requested a refund can expect to receive this by 11th June. If you have not received your refund by this date, please contact your ticket agent.
Ive filled in the form to a request a refund, however, ive not received an email confirmation?
Don’t worry, if you have filled in the form and requested a refund your request has been logged and no email confirmation will be sent. Refunds will be processed after the 28th May deadline and you can expect to receive your refund by 11th June.
My ticket has been paid for in full, what are my options?
- You can transfer your ticket and be a part of Creamfields 2021. The good news is that this will happen automatically.
- You can request a full refund. You will receive an email by 15th May from your ticket agent with instructions on how to apply for a refund.
DEPOSIT TICKET FAQ’S
I pay for my ticket via the Creamfields deposit scheme, what are my options?
- You can continue your payments as normal with your next payment due on Friday 29th May 2020, this will happen automatically unless you request the 6 month deposit payment holiday by 2pm (BST) Thursday 28th May. A link to the form to fill in to request this can be found on the email that will be sent to you from Ticketmaster
- You can request a 6-month payment holiday from Ticketmaster. Your next payment will be due on 29th November 2020.
- You can request a full refund on money you’ve paid to date. To request a full refund you need to fill in the form on the email that will be sent to you from Ticketmaster which you will receive by 15th May.
I have decided to continue with the deposit scheme. When will my next payment be due?
- If you choose to retain your ticket for 2021 and would like to continue paying as normal, your next payment will be taken from your account on Friday 29th May.
- Alternatively, you can request a 6 month payment holiday (with your next instalment due at the end of November 2020), to action this, you will need to fill in the form that will be sent to you from Ticketmaster you will receive your email by 15th May. You will need to fill in the form by 2pm Thursday 28th May.
When is the deadline to apply for a refund or 6 month deposit payment holiday?
- 2pm (BST) Thursday 28th May is the deadline to apply for a refund or a 6 month payment holiday. Please follow the details on the email that has been sent to you from Ticketmaster on how to do this.
How can I check how much I have paid / my remaining balance on the deposit scheme?
- Ticketmaster can confirm monies paid so far and outstanding balance, please go to help.ticketmaster.co.uk for details
My bank card details have changed, what do I do?
I want to retain my ticket for next year, how much will I receive in vouchers?
- As a thank you for retaining your ticket for next year’s event, we are offering all those customers a voucher which can be used to spend on drinks, food and merchandise at Creamfields 2021. The voucher value is dependent on the number of days you are attending.
- 4 Day Ticket – £60 vouchers
- 3 Day Ticket – £45 vouchers
- 2 Day Ticket – £30 vouchers
- 1 Day Ticket – £15 vouchers
When will I receive my vouchers?
- We will contact all customers prior to Creamfields 2021 to confirm details about your vouchers and how these can be redeemed.
I’ve booked tickets for me and my friends, are the vouchers per person or per booking?
- The vouchers are offered per person, so each person on your booking will receive a voucher.
Where will my refund be sent to?
- If you decide to opt for a refund, your funds will be sent back to the credit / debit card used to make the most recent payment to your ticket provider.
When will I receive my refund?
- After the 28th May, those customers who have requested a refund can expect to receive this by 11th June. If you have not received your refund by this date, please contact your ticket agent.
I’ve booked more than 1 ticket on my booking, my friend(s) want a refund on their ticket but I want to retain mine, can I do this?
- Yes, you can request a refund on 1 or more tickets and still retain other tickets on the same booking. To do this you just need to contact your Ticket Agent directly before 2pm Thursday 28th May and they will update your booking and refund accordingly. A full list of ticket agent customer service contact details below.
- If you have purchased through Ticketmaster please contact them through the Contact Us section at the bottom of this page https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360006454593-Creamfields
DREAMFIELDS / PRE PITCH ACCOMMODATION
Dreamfields & Pre-Pitch and Party Camping
- If you have purchased Dreamfields / Pre Pitch Accommodation this will be transferred over to next year’s event. However, if you request a refund on your ticket you will also receive a full refund on your Dreamfields or Pre Pitch accommodation. If you want to retain your festival ticket but request a refund on your Dreamfields/Pre Pitch accommodation, you can request this also, please contact your ticket agent provider and they can amend your booking accordingly.
I’ve still got a question regarding Dreamfields or Pre Pitch accommodation?
- You can contact VIP Nation customer service on [email protected] who will be able to help.
I’ve purchased a Shuttle Bus ticket(s) what happens with that?
- If you have purchased a Shuttle Bus this will automatically transfer to next year’s event. However, if you request a refund the cost of your shuttle bus ticket will also be fully refunded, alternatively you can choose to retain your festival ticket and opt for a refund on your Shuttle Bus, if you would like to do this please contact your ticket agent provider and they can amend your booking accordingly.
I’ve purchased Big Green Coach Travel, what happens with that?
- You will receive an email from Big Green Coach by 15th May with details regarding your Coach travel booking. Please contact BGC customer service on [email protected] if you have any further questions.
I’ve purchased car parking, what happens with that?
- If you’ve purchased car parking for Creamfields 2020, this will automatically transfer to next year’s event along with your festival ticket. If you choose to opt for a refund on your booking and have filled in the form that was sent to you from Ticketmaster, you will also receive a full refund on your Car Parking.
I haven’t received my email from my ticket agent detailing my options?
- If you’ve not received an email from your ticket agent by 15th May, please check your spam/junk folder, if it’s not there please contact your ticket agent.
TICKET AGENT – CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACTS
- Ticketmaster – help.ticketmaster.co.uk
- Skiddle – https://help.skiddle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Ticketline – [email protected]
- Ticket Quarter – [email protected]
- Festicket – https://support.festicket.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Big Green Coach – [email protected]
- See Tickets – https://www.seetickets.com/customerservice
- Ticket Arena – https://www.ticketarena.co.uk/help/customer-support
- Tickets Scotland – [email protected]