The festival is located in Daresbury, Cheshire in the North West of England near to Liverpool and Manchester.
The routes to the festival will be clearly signposted to help avoid traffic congestion and ensure everyone gets maximum time at the festival and minimum time on the motorway.
If you follow the dedicated festival signs to the festival you will get to the site quicker. We advise you to not use sat-nav systems as there will be road closures in place around the festival site.
Advance booking your parking is available through Ticketmaster only and you can add this to your booking (if you have purchased your festival ticket with Ticketmaster) , your parking pass will then be posted to you along with your festival ticket. Please click here to pre-book https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/creamfields#car-parking
N.B If you have a Bronze ticket and wish to book your car parking in advance you will need to purchase a Bronze Car Park Pass. Standard ticket holders will need to purchase a Standard Car Park Pass.
If you have already received your ticket, then it works out cheaper for you to pay for parking on the day.
- 3 & 4 Day Camping (£15 pre book) / £20 on the day)
- 2 Day Camping (£10 pre book / £15 on the day)
- Day Ticket Holders (£10 on the day)
Free parking is included in your package for all Gold & Silver ticket holders and all those who have booked Dreamfields camping.
- Birmingham – 1hr 31min / 81.2 miles
- Bournemouth -4hr 22min / 247 miles
- Bristol – 2hr 48min / 162.7 miles
- Cardiff – 3hr 16min / 183.1 miles
- Chester – 24min / 18.1 miles
- Edinburgh – 4hr 7min / 219.7 miles
- Glasgow – 3hr 48min / 217.9 miles
- Newcastle – 2hr 58min / 164 miles
- Leeds – 1hr 14min / 62.8 miles
- Liverpool – 31min / 19.6 miles
- London – 3hr 40min / 195.4 miles
- Manchester – 39min / 26 miles
- Manchester Airport – 25min / 18.8 miles
- Nottingham – 1hr 51min / 88.1 miles
- Preston – 47min / 35.4 miles
- Swansea – 3hr 51min / 167.9 miles
If you are taking a taxi to site, please ensure that the taxi driver follows signs to the Drop Off & Pick Up point. We advise you to only use pre-booked taxis, agree fares in advance of the start of the journey and make a note of the driver ID badge and vehicle plate to report any issues you have to the onsite taxi marshals. If you do use a Hackney cab, make sure that the meter is on and that the driver is aware that they may only drop off at the designated Drop Off point at the festival.
MERSEY GATEWAY BRIDGE or silver jubilee bridge
“For all festival goers travelling across the Mersey Gateway Bridge or Silver Jubilee Bridge – these are free-flow toll bridges and no toll booths are on this route! You must pay for your crossing by midnight the day after you cross. Don’t get caught out pre-pay now to avoid a Penalty Charge Notice! Download the free quick pay app merseyflow.co.uk/quick-pay-app, or call 01928 878 878 to pay or via Merseyflow’s website www.merseyflow.co.uk/how-to-pay-for-a-crossing