In Dreamfields we offer a range of premium options, so you can focus on making the most of your time at the festival and forget the hassles of bringing and setting up your own tent.
Our accommodations and facilities provide the perfect chill out space for you to recharge, wash away last night’s glitter, and prepare yourself for the day ahead.
Check out the array of different accommodation options available.
Looking to book tents in the Pre-Pitch & Party area instead? Pre-Pitch & Party is a separate area with pre-pitched tents located near the Campsite Village. Click here for more info
Payment for your accommodation will be spread across monthly instalments on the following dates:
Your experience will include:
- Your choice of Dreamfields Accommodation
- Access to private Dreamfields campsite
- Free car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- 24-hour Dreamfields reception & site security
- Proper toilets & showers
- Pamper tent with mirrors, hairdryers and straighteners provided
- Phone charging hub (at extra cost)
Festival Tickets are not included in your accommodation price, and must be booked separately. Everyone staying in your Dreamfields accommodation must have a 2, 3 or 4 day Creamfields Camping ticket (Standard, Bronze, Silver or Gold) to gain entry.
The Dreamfields Campsite is open from Thursday 26th – Monday 30th August . You can only use your accommodation for the 2, 3 or 4 days specified by your festival camping ticket(s).
For Questions or Accessibility requirements – please email email@example.com before booking.
All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but please be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability. Anyone beyond the advertised capacity will not be permitted to stay in the structures.
VIP Nation and Creamfields are solely responsible for delivering the package. T&C’s for entry to Creamfields can be found here www.creamfields.com/terms
- Dreamfields is an 18s and over service and will be operating the Challenge 21 scheme with wristbands given to customers once they have provided satisfactory proof of age.
- You can only use your accommodation for the 2, 3 or 4 days specified by your festival camping ticket(s).
- Sorry, no gazebos can be brought in.
- If you have accessibility requirements please call us on 0207 009 3484 before booking.
- We will require a £50 refundable deposit upon check in.
- If you have any questions regarding Dreamfields camping please contact VIP Nation – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 009 3484.
- Everyone staying in your Dreamfields accommodation must have a festival ticket to gain entry.
All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but please be advised final products are subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.