You will need to contact the ticket agent you purchased your ticket from directly, customer service contacts details below.
- Pay just £20 to secure your ticket. Once you’ve paid the first £20, the following payments will be taken from your card
- Payments will be taken on the 1st of each month
- Check how much each payment will be on the table
- Make sure you have enough cash in your account when it’s due
- If the card payment fails you may lose your ticket, make sure you’ve got enough in your account to cover the payment
- Make sure the card you first used is still valid. Payment is taken from the card you first used to secure your ticket. If your card has expired or you have lost or cancelled it,
- we won’t be able to take the next payment and you could lose your ticket. Please contact Ticketmaster directly before the next payment is due if this is the case.
- Please note that it may take a few days for your payment to come out of your account. Please be patient, if you have any concerns please contact Ticketmaster customer service who can advise.
What’s included with my Camping Ticket?
Bronze tickets give you access to the Bronze campsite only which includes hot showers, ‘proper’ toilets and a 24-hour info hub. Please note ONLY BRONZE TICKET HOLDERS will be allowed access into the Bronze campsite.
Silver tickets give you access to the Gold/Silver campsite which includes access to hot showers, ‘proper’ toilets, 24-hour info hub, Pamper tent + free car park pass.
Gold tickets give you access to the Gold/Silver campsite which includes access to hot showers, ‘proper’ toilets, 24-hour info hub, Pamper tent + free car park pass + access to the exclusive Gold Hospitality Arena where x1 complimentary meal will be served each day and features indoor and outdoor seating areas, exclusive concessions and services which includes cocktails, makeup, hair and glitter tent to enjoy the festival in style*
What’s included with my Day Ticket?
If you are purchasing a Gold Day ticket – you get free car parking plus access to the exclusive Hospitality Arena on site which will serve you up x1 complimentary meal each day. The Hospitality Arena also includes ‘proper toilets’, indoor and outdoor seating areas, leather sofas, wooden flooring, plus access to various exclusive concessions inside the hospitality arena*
If you are purchasing a Standard Day ticket – you get access to the Main Even Arena
**Gold, Silver and Bronze tickets do not include Dreamfields or Pre-Pitch accommodation, if you wish to book Dreamfields or Pre Pitch accommodation, this needs to be booked separately.*** Chargeable
A full list of official ticket agents and which tickets they offer can be found here. Please only purchase from an official ticket agent listed on our website. If purchasing elsewhere eg. secondary ticket sites, social media etc, there is no guarantee that the ticket you are purchasing is legitimate